Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My Anchorage

Here's "My Anchorage" a work from early 2001 that I just put on You Tube. It was part of the Massless Medium exhibition in the Brooklyn Anchorage, an amazing enormous and very cavernous space underneath the Brooklyn Bridge. This was the last time the space was used for exhibitions, for obvious bomb related reasons. The show was organized by the nice people at Creative Time. For this YouTube version I put "If I were a carp" by Final Fantasy as an impromptu soundtrack.
My Anchorage is my version of the space where the show took place.

2 comments:

Vinqo Denken said...

check this
http://www.ikea.com/ms/sv_SE/kampanj/fy06_dromkok/dromkok.html

it's like the commercial app of the video i just saw

Andreas Angelidakis said...

wow the ikea commercial rocks...