Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Last DLDays

M/M and Hans Ulrich are about to go on stage on the smaller "NEEN" auditorium. The two projections have been dedicated to showing works by Rafael Rozendaal, Miltos Manetas Angelo Plessas and me for the whole conference. I really wanted to get Arianna Huffington to say something here but but she was having a power blabla at the Lufthansa Lounge (by the way she is too funny in person) so instead you get me looking at you.

HUO starting off but I'm not sure you can see anything...
and a little soundbyte by M/M tallking about the internets and their really great parallel Serpentine which we have to wait a few months to see and Olafur Eliasson Another highlight of the panel was the presentation by Ai Wei Wei who even though speaks perfectly english decided to give the talk in chinese to give a bit of personality. Check out his really cool work here
and if you speak chinese, also check out his super nice blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no sound in the videos?

Andreas Angelidakis said...

umm yeah I think I screwed up with the capture or something...