Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Architecture Principe




Ok, so I'm not gonna post my entire library, but I was so surprised when I found this book. I had entered Form Zero in Downtown L.A. a couple of years back and asked if they had something on Paul Virilio and Claude Parent, thinking I might finally find a copy of "Bunker Archaelogy". Instead I found this fantastic facsimile of their manifesto magazine Architecture Principe, published in part by the bookstore itself, in collaboration with Les Editions De L'Imprimeur.

3 comments:

marc kremers said...

Talking of, check out the photography of Leo Fabrizio who documented the bunkers of Switzerland for a project at Ecal. Seems like he's just got a book published too.

http://www.leofabrizio.com/sommaire.html

dgalanis said...

and you should see also the thousands of bunkers in the albanian countryside

Andreas Angelidakis said...

thats a cool link, I didnt know his work. The swiss bunkers are amazing. Albania, never been...